Thursday 10 January 2013

Servus, Greetings!

Well, I'm honestly not very good at introductions I fear, but for getting a good start here it's surely not a bad idea? :P

Well, there you go with a quick Servus!

I've known this forum for longer already, I had it somewhere in my bookmarks in case I ever needed another site to try to find proper RPs. Well, it has finally come to that now. After finding all the German LoGD Server too.. well, "gamey" for RP, and being highly disappointed with another English RP-Site, I decided to give this one a try.

I'm here because I'm searching long term, casual(romantic, medieval, fantasy, smutty, semi-para, para, whatever) and friendly RP again. I'd put a big emphasis on friendly, because I really like to get on well with my fellow RPers - It packs a lot more joy for me, to know that the other one is actually having fun in writing a story up with me as well. After all, we're sharing ideas. Given that, I'll always try to put my partners wishes into the play as good as possible, and I'll too do my best to be a nice person to have around while RPing!

Now.. I generally enjoy medieval/fantasy themed RPs, with a vibrant, detailed background world to "work" in. Lately I'm also developing a interest for steampunk, but I really lack the experience in that to join something just now. However, if someone feels like lending me a hand, just contact me, I've got some ideas flying around my head :)

Guess that's it - I'll be off to hopefully finding a "1x1" RP again, just for the sake of having a succesful and nice RP experience again after some months!

Oh, I should probably mention: German is my first language, and I've been RPing in German for several years. I'm here to RP in English however, (although I'm perfectly fine to RP in German with anyone who'd like it), and if anyone worries about my RPing skill in English, I'll be glad to send some posts your way to receive constructive criticism! Please bear with me so, if I make some bad mistakes in English :P

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/cnYY1om5HOM/viewtopic.php

Stores Open On Christmas Day Santa Claus Feliz Navidad Netflix down Ryan Freel Melissa Nelson sound of music

No comments:

Post a Comment